- Sony Playstation 3 500GB Renewed Game Console 37 PCs Digital Game €619.99
Redragon Storm Elite M988 USB wired RGB Gaming Mouse 16000 DPI programmable game mice backlight ergonomic laptop PC computer
Rated 5.00 out of 5€39.99 – €45.99
RGB Gaming Mouse Pad Computer Gamer Mousepad p ,Keyboard Desk Carpet
Rated 4.78 out of 5€25.99 – €40.99
CREALITY 3D Ender-3 V2
Rated 5.00 out of 5€310.99 – €478.99
Machenike T90 T58 Gaming Laptop intel i7 10th Gen
Rated 5.00 out of 5€998.99 – €1,367.99
Terms Of Service
1. Availability and Pricing
We sell numerous gift cards and gift codes (“Gift Cards”) for purchase through our various services.
All Gift Cards are subject to availability and we reserve the right to limit or reject any or all orders and to discontinue gift cards without notice, even if you have already placed an order.
Prices are subject to change without notice and you will be charged the price set forth on the website at the time you place your order.
2. Vendor Terms and Liability
The Gift Cards that you purchase through our collective services are issued and activated by participating third-party retailers and vendors. The purchase of each Gift Card is governed by certain terms and conditions established by the issuing vendor in addition to these Terms:
- Vendors may set expiration dates for such Gift Cards, in addition to other restrictions and requirements depending on the applicable law of your jurisdiction and the promotional nature of certain Gift Cards.
- It is important that you review and familiarize yourself with all applicable Vendor terms and conditions prior to purchasing any Gift Card. If you have questions regarding the applicable Vendor terms, please contact the issuing Vendor.
- As issuers of the Gift Cards, Vendors (and notWorldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM)) are fully responsible for all aspects of their Gift Card programs.
- Vendors are also responsible for any and all liabilities and costs (“Liabilities”) suffered by you or any other customer caused, directly or indirectly, by such Vendors or their products or services.
- While Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM) strives to work with reputable Vendors, Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM) has no liability for the sale of products or services to you by a Vendor through the use of any Gift Card or for any Vendor’s failure to honor a Gift Card,
- and you will need to look solely to such Vendor for any remedy in connection with the foregoing.
- You waive and release Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Vendor in connection with a Gift Card it provides.
- Further, neither Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM) nor any Vendor is responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
3. Payment Options
Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM) accepts various forms of payment, including by credit or debit card (each, a “Card”), PayPal and Bitcoin.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the purchase price of Gift Cards will be billed in full at the time Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM) provides the Gift Card to you.
- By submitting your order, you acknowledge that you are authorized to use the designated Card or other payment method and you authorize us to charge your purchase order to that Card or other payment method.
- When you provide your payment information, you authorize us (or a third party payment processor) to process and store your payment and related information.
- In the event that the Card or other payment method you designate cannot be verified, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable, we may be suspend or cancel your order automatically.
- Card processing fees may apply even if the Card has expired or changed by the time Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM) submits the charges.
- You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
The amount paid for any purchasable Gift Card on the Services does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately by the applicable Vendor at the time you purchase products or services from the Vendor using the Gift Card.
5. Gift Card Activation
After purchasing a Gift Card, your purchase of the gift card the Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM), terms and conditions no longer apply, and your gift card will be governed by the vendor’s terms and conditions. Your gift card is also governed by the applicable law in your jurisdiction. Prior to purchasing any gift cards you should review and familiarize yourself with all applicable Vendor terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding the applicable vendor terms, please contact the Vendor.
- The Gift Card will only function upon activation after purchase.
- If your Gift Card has not been activated after receiving your gift cards, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Cancellations; No Returns
All purchases made through the Services are final.
Purchased Gift Cards are non-returnable and non-refundable, provided, however, that if a Gift Card does not function, we may, in our sole discretion, either refund you the Gift Card purchase amount or replace the defective Gift Card with an alternative Gift Card or with products or services of equal value for the same Gift Card Vendor.
If you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and to eliminate errors on the Services; however, we do not represent or warrant that any description, Gift Card or Vendor or pricing information provided on our Services is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
In the event of an error, whether on our Services, in an order confirmation, in processing a Gift Card purchase or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
- Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM) is not responsible for any liabilities, damages and costs arising from or related to (i) your loss or the theft of any Gift Cards; and (ii) any act or omission of a Gift Card Vendor in connection with Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards are ONLY allowed to be used on their respective marketplaces, gift cards cannot be used as tender ex: Loans, mortgages, phyisical goods etc. We do not allow purchases of our gift cards for anything besides their intended use.
Hero Nation Media OÜ
Worldwide Virtual Encryption Mart(WVEM)
Registration Number : 16174908
Always competitive prices!
Fast Email Delivery
100% Safe Secure Shopping
Buy, Send & Claim Gift Cards,The Digital Gift With Endless Possibilities
Online 24 hours
Official keys and downloads